Wednesday, September 28, 2022

A Mom Is



So I biked to my friend's house to pick the new kitten she was mentioned the other day.

I fell in love instantly with the girl kitten. She was adorable with pink nose and marble fur. But as I showed my interested on her, her mother got alert. She slided towards her and curled up on her. Made a barrier.

Mom looked in to me fiercely. She didn't like me at all. Now, even cat can feel a kidnapper. My friend suggested to wait until breast milk time is over. Meaning 2 months later.

Well I my self have a homework to do. Finish up my grieving time. An adapter house tells that it may need 5 months after a death of a cat, before we can finally adopt a new cat and bring it home. Maybe cats can feel our sorrow. Or maybe it has something to do with virus? I opt to the first.

Well, guess no seedling for me yet



No comments:

Post a Comment